Pages

Jan 20, 2015

Happy Monday!!!




I hope you had a great weekend.  We had three days in a row of sunshine.  Oh happy days!!!  I am very happy to report that the sun is out again today even though we started with a terrible fog.

All of our Christmas decor has been packed up and put away.  Can I get a woo hoo?!!!  You are probably thinking that we forgot the LSU figurines but we didn't.  They go inside the glass doors of the hubs desk.  


This year I laid out the decor on the pool table so I could "rethink" where I wanted to place it.  It is way too easy to put things back in the "usual" spot and I wanted to change things up a bit.  



I pulled these magnolia topiaries out of the attic.  I have had them for so long that both of the girls have used them in their homes at one time or another.  I am going to rework them and maybe put them on the mantel for a different look.


Can you tell I like fleur de lis?
 

Lamps of all sizes and shapes.


I forgot to take after photos.....maybe I'll get to those today.

I am so very sore and tired.  I am looking forward to my massage this afternoon.  :)

Did you do anything fun and exciting this weekend?

Have you seen this dashcam video from the Dover Police Department?  It is so cute!!!



Hope you have a great day!

Take care,

Debbie


No comments:

Post a Comment