Pages

Feb 6, 2015

Birthday Celebrations



Sweet P and I celebrated our birthdays at Texas Roadhouse.  It was an easy decision to make because we both love to eat there.  She ordered the Lil' Dillo Steak Bites and I ordered the Grilled Salmon.  They were both delicious!!!


I tried to get her to open her presents first but she insisted that I go first.  Now you know why I call her Sweet P!

I was so excited to get a Stanley electric staple gun......


a Black and Decker palm sander.....


and a Ryobi jigsaw.  Just in case you are wondering, I did ask for these items!!!


Sweet P received money from Brooke and Brad......


Tinker Bell for her Disney Infinity console....


and several books to read.


We gave her the Merida Lego set.....


Frozen book and sticker book......


a gymnastic outfit for her doll to dress just like her.....


a Frozen comforter set.....


the Frozen sheet set....


and a Frozen rug!!!


We gave her the Frozen costume last October just in time to wear for Halloween.   I had her try it on and twirl for me as I took her photo.  I loved the way it turned out so I had it made into a canvas for her to hang in her room.



When we went to Harry Potter at Islands of Adventure (Universal Studios) she really wanted to buy the large Hedwig but she didn't have enough money so she bought the small one (we weren't with her at the time).  Her PawPaw made sure she got the one she wanted....she was very excited!


I brought out the "Happy Birthday to You" plate for Sweet P.



She chose to save the cupcake for her sister (Ms. A, Mr. W and mom were all at home sick).  She is so kind and thoughtful.



She was very happy with her cookie cake that was decorated in her favorite colors pink and purple.



We had a great time together celebrating our birthdays.  The only thing that could have made it better was to have the rest of the family there.....

Hope you have a wonderful weekend!!!

Take care,

Debbie



















No comments:

Post a Comment