Pages

Mar 25, 2015

Pretty Woman Turns 25!!!



Wow!!!  I can't believe the movie Pretty Woman is 25 years old!!!
I can't begin to tell you how many times I have watched this movie over the years.
I've seen it at the movies, watched it on VHS, and now watch it on a DVD.

I have always been a huge fan of Richard Gere so it was a natural for me to choose this movie.  I fell in love with Julia Roberts after seeing her in this movie.  


A funny story....on one of our first dates, the hubs and I went to see a movie with Richard Gere (I forget the name of the movie).  It was so bad!!!  I slept through the entire movie while he watched it.  Looking back, he probably thinks that should have been a sign!  I can't tell you how many movies I have gone to sleep on.  If they are boring or not my type, I am gone.  Not him.  If he starts a movie he has to watch it to the end.  :)


I am going to watch it again this weekend!!!  You really should watch it if you haven't already seen it.  It's definitely a "feel good" movie.

Hope you have a wonderful day!

Take care,

Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment