Pages

Oct 24, 2016

Game Room/Office Makeover Final Reveal


Welcome to our new game room/hubby's office.  We are so happy with the way this room has turned out.  I find myself sitting in here, looking around the room, so pleased with the design choices we made to get to this point.

#bigreveal
#newgameroom

Here is a pic of the room after I removed the wall paper.  I have to be honest and tell you I was questioning my sanity as I was removing the wall paper.  :)


We had the mirrors removed by the same company that installed them 20+ years ago.  The contractor patched all of the spots where the glue had been.


We had the contractor put the cables for the TV in the wall so they no longer show.  He also added an electrical outlet behind the TV.

The bottom half of the walls were already white so we only had to apply one coat of paint on the lower part of the walls.



The contractor installed the chair rail and our son-in-law, Justin, installed the picture frame molding.  He did a great job!  I love this part of the wall behind the hub's desk.


The metal decor above the windows were purchased at Hobby Lobby.


This little guy was given to us by a close friend.  I think he looks at home here.


Our son-in-law, Brad, helped the hubs hang our new light.  It is beautiful!!!



We found the mirror at Kirkland's.  The metal piece and the shelf were purchased at Hobby Lobby.


For now, we have placed the kidney shaped table under the TV.  We are continuing to look for a corner piece that can provide an area to display the hub's collectibles.


We have had this lamp for years.  We found the lampshade at Hobby Lobby.
  

One last photo of the light we had for years.


I LOVE this light!!!



Thank you for stopping by.  I hope you have a wonderful week!

Take care,

xoxoxo

Debbie


No comments:

Post a Comment