Pages

May 31, 2017

Paul Michael Company in Lafayette, LA


I recently had the opportunity to visit the Paul Michael Store in Lafayette, LA (you can read the post here).  I have been wanting to go there for at least two years.  :)  I first saw their wares at the Nutcracker Market in Houston in November of 2015.  I fell in love with their stuff.

#lovepaulmichael

It is so funny...I love all things home decor.  ALL THINGS!!!  Having said that...I find it very overwhelming walking into a large store like this.  I have to go slow and take it all in.  In most cases, going through the store at least two times to make sure I didn't miss anything.  :)  I like to take it all in ...swoon a bit...dream a bit...and then I get a headache.  :)  Very similar to walking into a large Christmas store.  :)  Needless to say we were there until they closed.  Have I mentioned lately how blessed I am to have a husband who loves home decor, too?  He is very patient while I look most of the time.


I managed to take a million photos of some of their wares.  Okay, maybe not a million but you will soon see it's a lot.  I took them all with my iPhone as I was sharing them with Brooke in case there was anything she wanted for her house.  And of course, there was.  We are such awesome parents we shop for our kids.


So if you are not interested in home decor now is the time to get out.  Run fast!


I hope you find something you like...


maybe something inspires you to make it yourself...



or if you feel driven to visit a store near you.



This next photo does not do this cart justice.  It is GORGEOUS!!!  We first saw it at the Nutcracker Market.


These side chairs are much prettier in person.






This is probably the worst pic of all of them.  Be sure and don't miss the details on the bottom of the table (fleur de lis).



If you love crown moulding like I do you will love this headboard.  Be still my heart.







If you are into farm house decor, you will find lots of pretties to decorate your home.


#farmhouse





Love this!


The cutting boards are gorgeous!





They have a huge selection of lamps you don't find just anywhere.



I absolutely love these wooden and iron doors.


And this urn, too.


#gardendecor



So many lighting choices....



#lighting


I love this light.  The copper is gorgeous!!!


This birdcage light is pretty...but not as pretty as the one Brooke and Brad made.  :)  Just sayin'.





I loved this towel so much I bought one for me.  :)








I had this in my cart...but I didn't bring it home.  I couldn't make up my mind.  I am not an indecisive person...unless I am overwhelmed with decor.  :)


These iron fleur de lis would look great outlining a path to your front door at Mardi Gras.




This pic doesn't do these letters justice.  They are much prettier in person.









I love the details of these chairs.



I almost brought one of these home but I talked myself out of it.  ;)  I'd want to use it by the pool and we all know glass around the pool is not smart.  Right?


Paul Michael Company can be found in Canton, TX, Roundtop, TX, Lake Village, AR, Lafayette, LA and Monroe, LA.  You can also see them at the Nutcracker Market in Houston in November.  I wish they had one here in Houston.

I found the prices to be good...much cheaper than the Magnolia Market in Waco, TX with a much larger selection.

#lovemagnoliamarket

The people at the Lafayette store were so friendly.  I LOVED listening to their accents.  OMG!!!  Oh how I miss the accents.  Louisiana people are the nicest people you will ever meet.

I'm sure you are curious to know what I bought.  I got the towel and two candles that have timers.  Really pretty candles.  The hubs couldn't believe I didn't get more.  I told him not to worry...we'd be making a trip back...if not for us for the kids.  :)

We did buy some breakables for someone need I mention who?  :)  I can tell you they wrap them up so well...as if they were being packed a way.

I did buy a canvas for a sweetie that was house sitting for us and making sure our new landscaping was getting watered properly.  Some times the power goes out and messes up the sprinkler.  :(

Thanks for stopping by...hope you have a fabulous Thursday!!!

Take care,

xoxoxo

Debbie



"Happiness lies not in finding what is missing, but in finding what is present."
-- Tara Brach







No comments:

Post a Comment