Pages

Sep 29, 2017

Day Four of the Black and White Photo Challenge


Happy Friday!!!  Do you have any special plans for this weekend?  Saturday morning we are installing the landscaping lights in the backyard. We have always had solar lights so we are very excited to have lights that come on every night.  The weather is supposed to be really nice with slightly cooler temps and low humidity.  :)

I snapped this pic the other day after Mr. W had been sitting in the chair "oohing and ahhing" over the musical globes in my office.  He is quite fascinated with them.  Especially the large Toy Story one.  You can see them here.

I chose the Mono filter for this look.

I imagine if Minnie and Donald could talk they would say "phew, we got through that together".


I hope you have a wonderful weekend.

Take care,

xoxoxo

Debbie




No comments:

Post a Comment