Pages

Nov 23, 2017

Dallas Cowboys Themed Christmas Tree



Our son-in-law Brad is a HUGE Cowboys fan.  This year he asked me to decorate his tree for him.  I had decorated one for him a couple of years ago in their other home so I knew what I was getting into.  :)

#goCowboys
#DallasCowboys

He placed the tree upstairs in the middle of one of the French doors.  You can see the bright lights while driving up the long driveway.  It is very pretty.


I made the Brad ornament last year with my Silhouette Cameo.  Thank you Janelle for helping me!



There were several new ornaments like the large stars, long blue ornaments (so much prettier in person), and the pretty silver ornaments with the swirlies.


For me, this tree represents how you can show your team spirit and still have an elegant and classy tree.  Do you see what I'm doing here?  I'm helping you sell the idea to your significant other!


I brought the silver coral looking pieces from home to add as filler.


Is there a team you are a loyal fan to?  Gather ornaments together of your favorite team's colors and decorate a tree just for you!

Hope you are having a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday with the ones you love!!!

Take care,

xoxoxo

Debbie








No comments:

Post a Comment