Pages

Dec 13, 2017

Holiday Style - Our Patio




Hello and welcome back to our Holiday Style tour.  Today we are having a look around our patio.  We spend a lot of time out here.

I've poured you a glass of sweet tea to sip on as we meander through the pics.



The first thing I did was move the furniture around so the seating faces the tv (imagine that!).  Makes it so much easier and comfier (is that a word?)

Once again I've gone with the rustic/plaid look.  Do you see a pattern here?  I'm seriously thinking of decorating our main tree in plaid for next year.  We'll see!!!

#madforplaid
#rusticChristmasdecor



We are wishing you a Very Merry Christmas!!!!

#merrychristmas



The hubs laughed when he saw my "let it snow" sign.  Look who's laughing now.  (It snowed here last Thursday night!  I'll have pics in a future post.)

#letitsnowletitsnowletitsnow








This is definitely the most popular seat.






Can you believe I found these adorable ornaments at Big Lot?  Oh yeah!

#biglot







#believeinthemagicoftheseason



#sleighridesdownatthebarn

Oh how I wish!!!









We have a few signs here and there.


We have a Merry Christmas banner hanging in place of the LSU Tiger bunting.  (These pics were taken in early November.)





I love this Mickey Mouse sign (can you believe Brad's grandmother painted it years ago and passed it on to me?!)

#lovemickeymouse





I hung a wreath over the flower box outside of the breakfast room window.


I hope you enjoyed your tour of our outdoor space.  We certainly loved having you over.

Hope you have a wonderful rest of the week!

Take care,

xoxoxo

Debbie
















No comments:

Post a Comment