Pages

Feb 27, 2018

Happy New Year / Celebrating Mr. W's Birthday


Is it too late to say Happy New Year?

I hope you don't mind me wishing you a Happy New Year as this is the first time I've checked in with you since the  holiday season.  I never intended on taking a break from blogging....it just happened quite naturally.

During the break we celebrated the holidays, many birthdays and had lots of fun times.  I'll be playing catch up and posting pics to document what we did for me to reference down the road.

Last week we celebrated Mr. W's birthday.  Can you believe he is five years old?  He is such a sweet and loving boy.  And charming.  This boy is so charming.  :)  I'm his favorite girl unless Nonnie is around.  Then it's all about Nonnie.  :)

He chose Centercourt Pizza for dinner.  They have really good food.  Afterwards, we all went to our house so he could open his gifts from us and Nonnie and Uncle Brad.  We have had the wrapped presents since the first week of December.  We buy birthday and Christmas all at the same time.  We stored the bean bag chair in the game room.  Every time he came over we moved it to the closet and back again.  :)  I can't believe he never saw it.

 

Here's Sweet P guiding him to open his presents.


We gave him the helmet similar to the one used on Jurassic Park.



I love the wrapping paper from Hobby Lobby.  It is so nice and thick.  However, the grandkids have a hard time opening it as it doesn't tear easily which is why I like it so much.  I don't tear it when I wrap the gifts.

He shouted really loud when he saw what it was...."this is what I wanted".  But we thought he said "this is what I didn't want".  We laughed so hard.  I mean, it could happen.


His mom said he has been playing with it a lot at home.


Nonnie and Uncle Brad gave him some artwork for his bedroom and an Avenger's light for the wall.


We sang happy birthday and he blew out his candles with a little help from his dad.


How cute is this?


They played a lot of air hockey until it was time to go home.


We had a lot of fun celebrating Mr. W's birthday.

Hope you have a wonderful evening!

Take care,

xoxoxo

Debbie














No comments:

Post a Comment