Pages

Apr 3, 2018

Lie To Me - Book Review

LIE TO ME (a psychological thriller) by J.T. Ellison

I've mentioned to you before I am an avid reader.  I LOVE to read.  I am so grateful to have been exposed to the library at a young age.  My favorite books to read are mysteries/thrillers with lots of drama.

Brooke introduced me to downloading audible books from the library.  I love it!  I download them onto the CloudLibrary app and listen to them every chance I get be it driving, waiting on someone, or sitting in a drive-thru lane picking up dinner (Chick-fil-A).  Literally every chance I can.  Especially when the book is as good as this one.

Lie to Me by J.T. Ellison is so good.  I loved it.  Here's a brief intro from J.T. Ellison's page:


They built a life on lies.
Sutton and Ethan Montclair's idyllic life is not as it appears. They seem made for each other, but the truth is ugly. Consumed by professional and personal betrayals and financial woes, the two both love and hate each other. As tensions mount, Sutton disappears, leaving behind a note saying not to look for her. 
Ethan finds himself the target of vicious gossip as friends, family and the media speculate on what really happened to Sutton Montclair. As the police investigate, the lies the couple have been spinning for years quickly unravel. Is Ethan a killer? Is he being set up? Did Sutton hate him enough to kill the child she never wanted and then herself? The path to the answers is full of twists that will leave the reader breathless.

If you decide to read it or listen to it, I'd love to hear your thoughts.  My first question would be "did you have any idea how it would end?"

I hope you have an amazing day today!!!

Take care,

xoxoxo

Debbie




No comments:

Post a Comment