Pages

Jul 11, 2014

Plans for the Weekend






Happy Friday to you!!!

I am so excited that today is Friday.  I can't say that I have anything special planned, just the usual things like cleaning house and going to the grocery store.  The fabric I ordered for the curtains came in...not sure if I will do any sewing.  I'd like to hang out by the pool and read a book or two.  :)

There are a couple of recipes I'd like to try:

Cheesy Chicken Enchilada Dip - FamilyFreshMeals.com
Cheesy Chicken Enchilada Dip

Skinny Queso Dip - An amazingly cheesy and creamy dip that you can enjoy guilt-free. It's so good, you'll want to eat this with a spoon!
Skinny Queso Dip

Slow Cooker Honey Barbecue Sandwiches by LoveGrowsWild.com for Uncommon Designs
Slow Cooker Honey Barbecue Sandwiches

Vootbeer
Do you have any special plans for the weekend?

Hope you have a wonderful weekend!!!

Debbie





No comments:

Post a Comment