Pages

Jul 15, 2014

Yummy Recipes from the Weekend

Slow cooker honey barbecue sandwiches
I am happy to report that I did get around to making the Slow Cooker Honey Barbecue Sandwiches.  I served them on Hawaiian Rolls and they were delicious!

Cheesy enchilada dip
I also made the Cheesy Enchilada dip.  One of the ingredients was Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing mix.  Mr. K saw it and said "I don't eat that".  I told him it was just for the seasoning so I wasn't sure whether or not he would eat it.  Well, he did and he loved it!

Voot Beer
I made a Voot Beer for me using vodka we have had in our freezer for a very long time!  Like so long we can't remember how long we have had it.  The recipe calls for 2 oz. vodka.  I, personally, thought it was too strong so I kept adding more Root Beer.  I did make a second one and only put in 1 oz. of vodka.  It was really good.  Especially with the whipping cream and cherry on top!


 I didn't have time to make the Skinny Queso Dip.  I'll have to make that another day.

Have you tried any good recipes lately?  

Debbie


No comments:

Post a Comment