Pages

Jan 10, 2015

Disney's Twice Upon a Year Sale



Don't hate me because I have already started my Christmas shopping for Christmas 2015!!!
That's right.  I took full advantage of the 50% off sale/free shipping Disney ran a couple of weeks ago and bought Mr. W some really cute pj's for next winter.  He will look adorable in them.  I bought size 4's so they do not fit him right now.  :)  That way I don't feel the strong tug to give them to him early.



They are so cute and very well made. 


He loves the Mickey Mouse pj's we gave him in October so I  know he will like these, too.


I had to add in a little Star Wars, too.


His big boy room is going to be done in Pirates so I ordered him the Jake the Pirate ornament to go on his tree.


Disney is now having a 60% off sale.  Be sure and use the code SHIPMAGIC to get free shipping on orders of $75 or more.  Take advantage of the great prices and get a little shopping done now.  You won't regret it!

Take care,

Debbie



No comments:

Post a Comment