Pages

Mar 13, 2015

Key to Happiness

.
Pinterest

Sounds easy, right?

When things go wrong in our life and we encounter difficult situations we tend to regard them as problems, when in reality whatever problems we experience come from our thoughts.  If we look at difficult situations with a positive or peaceful mind they are no longer problems for us.  I find if I look at them as challenges or opportunities for growth I handle them so much better.

I find myself there now.  The company I work for recently filed for Chapter 11.  It was no surprise that it was coming.  I have been here for seven years and have watched my boss work extremely hard to keep this from happening.  I truly appreciate his valiant efforts.

One thing is for certain, each time I have been laid off (this could be the fourth), I have landed somewhere better.  Better in terms of people, opportunities, and pay.  I have had experiences I'd never had before.....and I am truly grateful for them.  As trying as it will be, I am quite excited to see what the future holds.

I hope you have a wonderful weekend doing the things you love with the people you love!!!

Take care,

Debbie








No comments:

Post a Comment