Pages

Jun 5, 2015

Cajun Jokes

Picture

Every time I hear or see a Boudreaux and Tibodeau joke I immediately think of my Uncle Dallas.  He loves telling Boudreaux and Tibodeau jokes and always has a new one to make you laugh.  Now mind you, I was little then so most of them probably were over my head!

Here's one for you....now remember they are Cajun.  Try and read it with an accent.  :)


Boudreaux's Wisdom

Boudreaux and Tibodeaux were walking out in the woods one day, when the "call of nature" hit Tibodeaux real bad.  Boudreaux tells him, "Mais Thib, jus' go behind dat tree and do your business."  Tibodeaux tells him, "But, I don't gots no toilet paper."  Boudreaux says, Tib, sometimes I tinks you ain't got no brains atall.  You has a dollar don't you?  Use it to clean yourself."  After a long while, Tibodeaux comes back, covered with ka-ka from head to toe, and Boudreaux asks him, "What in de world happened to you?  Didn't you use de dollar like I told you?"  Tibodeaux tells him, "You ever tried to wipe your self wid three quarters, two dimes, an' a nickel?"


I'd love to hear from you if you have any triggers that take you back to a special time.  If so, what are they?

Take care,

Debbie


No comments:

Post a Comment