Pages

Oct 1, 2015

Our Trip to the Houston Zoo


Last Friday Tiffani, the kiddos and I went to the Houston Zoo.  Tiffani and the kiddos have a membership so they go so to the zoo several times a year.  As we were walking into the zoo we were discussing the last time we had gone to the zoo together was seven years ago.  That means Ms. A was only two years old and Sweet P and Mr. W weren't even born.  My how time has flown.  Needless to say, there were quite a few changes since my last visit.

We had a great time.  The weather was beautiful...a little too warm in the sun but there were some really nice breezes in the shade.

As I shared with you before, my camera is hopefully being repaired.  I hope to have it back in a week or two.  So all of the photos from today were taken with my iPhone.



I'll let the photos speak for themselves.



We took a snack break before leaving one of the air conditioned exhibits.




I found it to be very interesting that the Rhinos lined up behind one another to go into the other section.



The Rhino is Mr. W's favorite animal.


Isn't the baby giraffe adorable?






I didn't get many good photos on the carousel.  It was moving pretty fast.


She is so sweet....she is blowing me a kiss.



You can tell by his red face it was a little warm.




Can you see the baby Pink Flamingo on the little island?



We had ice cream cones while we watched the sea lions.

We had a great time!  Hopefully we will go back again when it gets a little cooler.

Take care,

xoxoxo

Debbie






No comments:

Post a Comment