Pages

Jan 11, 2016

Planning for 2016


Last year I stepped out of my comfort zone and tried a new planner.  I told you about it here.  I went with an inkWELL Press planner for women.  It was really nice.  The quality was awesome.  There was nothing wrong with the planner.  It was all me.

So this year I went back to my old favorite.  It is the FranklinCovey "her Point of View" classic planner.  I already had the leather binder so all I needed was the refill calendar for 2016 and a new address and phone number section.

Here are my reasons for going back to the "oldie but goodie".  I love the fact that this planner is zipped up and nothing can slip out.  I was always concerned that something was going to fall out of my old planner.



I like the fact that I can remove the pages, write on them and reinsert them.


I love the quotes for each week.  The quote for this week is
"I think knowing what you cannot do is more important than knowing what you can"
by Lucille Ball.



This, my friend, is what I missed the most.  The address and phone section.  My old planner did not have this section.  I did not realize how much I used the info in here.  Almost daily.


I can't tell you how many times my heart skipped a beat because I thought I had misplaced my old section since it was separate from my planner.


I am so happy to have them both in the same place.

Do you have something you have used for years that you are not willing to change?  Something that works just as you need it to?  If so, I'd love to hear your stories.   

Here's to a wonderful new year.  Come on 2016!!!

Wishing you all the best,

xoxoxo

Debbie




No comments:

Post a Comment