Pages

Jan 10, 2017

A Really Good Moisturizer for Your Face



My favorite "go to" for adding extra moisture to my face is Clinique's Moisture Surge Overnight Mask.  I've been using this product for almost a year now and I love it!

#cliniquemoisturesurge

Just recently our weather was a little chilly.  It was 23 degrees with a feels like temp of 10 degrees.  Just slightly chilly for us Southerners.  :)  Who am I fooling?  We were freezing!!!


Don't get me wrong, I love cold weather.  It gives me an opportunity to wear a few of my favorite things like my soft and furry jacket from Disney World that is oh so warm.


And my new Ugg slippers the girls gave me for Christmas!

#lovemyuggs


Okay, I got a little off track there for a minute.

The first place I see the impact of the cold weather is on my face.  I begin seeing little lines on my face that weren't there a few days before.  Not to mention the dry feeling I get even though I continue to apply my daily regimen of moisturizer.  The Moisture Surge Mask makes my skin feel soft and silky.  I typically apply it at night after applying my usual products.  However, if my skin feels really dry, I apply it at night and again in the morning.  I have been known to apply it to the back of my hands, too.  I love this stuff!!!

It sells for $34.50 a tube.  The good thing is it only takes a little bit of product to give you great results.  So don't over apply it.  Just dab it on and blend it in really well.

Another thing I love to do when the weather is cold is to have the fireplace burning.  :)  Yes, I still have my Christmas decor up.  We've been busy and haven't had a chance to get all of my containers down from the attic.  So don't judge me.  We did get everything picked up and put away from the front yard.  :)


I made a pallet on the floor (about 3 inches deep) in front of the fireplace, grabbed my book and read by the fireplace.  I was so happy our Christmas decorations were still out.  The twinkling lights provided the perfect amount of light and the ambience was off the charts.



Our weather has changed a bit.  Today we will reach a high of 76 degrees and are forecasted to reach 80 degrees on Thursday.  Gotta love living in the South!!!

Take care and may God bless you,

xoxoxo

Debbie



No comments:

Post a Comment