Pages

Feb 28, 2017

Mardi Gras




Today is a big day in the South.  It is Mardi Gras.  Other wise known as Fat Tuesday.

#mardigras
#fattuesday

We will be celebrating this evening with pancakes, bacon, sausage and King Cake.  I love taking this time to share this holiday with my grandkids.  Here's a post I shared with you on a past celebration.

Our home is decorated (you can see the post here) so all I have to do is cook.  I will have everything ready for when they arrive.  This way I can partake in the fun with them.  We will have a parade through the house and dance to Zydeco music.

You, too, can celebrate this time with your family and share the culture of a true Cajun Mardi Gras. What better way to learn about a special celebration all while eating breakfast foods?  :)  Don't worry if you don't have a King Cake, whip up some cupcakes and ice them with colored icing.  The kiddos will be just as happy.

Laissez le bon temps roulez!!!
Let the good times roll!!!


Hope you have a wonderful day!!!

xoxoxo

Debbie



Cajun Mardi Gras from Bob Krist on Vimeo.


No comments:

Post a Comment