Pages

Feb 22, 2017

Silence is Golden


I'm sure you've noticed things have been pretty quiet around here.  I didn't plan on taking a break from blogging.  It just happened.  If you have followed my blog for a while now you know I am looking for employment.  Things seem to be picking up, ever so slightly, as I have been interviewing on the phone and in person for the last three weeks.  There is potential for some of them to pan out or not.  :)  I have completely and totally placed my search in God's hands.  I have entrusted him to place me where he sees fit.

#Godisgood
#blessedbeyondmeasures

Our weather has been crazy.  One day it's cold....the next day it's hot.  The plants and trees are budding creating havoc with my allergies.  Believe me, I am not complaining about the weather.  I knew my allergies were bothering me but I didn't think much about it until one day my left ear started hurting.  Yes, I am an adult and I get ear infections.  :) The eustachian tube on my left ear gets blocked and BAM!  I've got an ear infection.  Tomorrow is my 10th day of antibiotics.   Today was the first day I didn't feel any discomfort.  During this time I didn't want to read, write or think because it hurt.   So....I did what I had to do and rested.

I am back and look forward to sharing some new projects with you.  In the meantime, here  is a song "Trust In You" by Lauren Daigle.  It is a favorite of mine.  I hope you like it.

Take care,

xoxoxo

Debbie




No comments:

Post a Comment