Pages

Jun 22, 2015

Meal Planning Monday

Photobucket

This clip art really makes me smile.  If you know me you know that this is SO NOT me!  I am more into decorating and crafting....cooking, not so much.  But I am working on it.

Here's the menu for this week:


Monday - Left over pizza
Tuesday - Meatloaf burgers (didn't get a chance to make them last week)
Wednesday - Grilled chicken and sweet potatoes
Thursday - Tuna fish sandwiches
Friday -  Open
Saturday - Celebrate Father's Day with roast, rice & gravy,
mashed potatoes, corn, black eye peas, and rolls


This past weekend we were in Lake Charles attending a good friend's daughter's wedding.  I have a lot of photos to share with you.  I need to get busy editing them!

Hope you have a great day!

Take care,

Debbie



No comments:

Post a Comment