Pages

Nov 16, 2017

Holiday Style - The Grinch Guest Room




"And the Grinch with his Grinch-feet ice cold in the snow
stood puzzling and puzzling, how could it be so?
It came without ribbons.
It came without tags.
It came without packages, boxes, or bags.
And he puzzled and puzzled 'till his puzzler was sore.
Then the Grinch thought of something he hadn't before.
What if Christmas, he thought, doesn't come from a store?
What if Christmas, perhaps means a little bit more?"


Welcome to Whoville!

#whoville
#thegrinch

Should you decide to stay over you will be sharing your room with the Grinch.  Not to worry though.  He is quite harmless.  :)

The hubs gifted me with this comforter set for Christmas a couple of years ago.  I love it!  The quilt is so soft and the flannel sheets keep you warm in the cold.


Mr. W loves to wear these silly hats.  He is so stinking cute!


#merrygrinchmas




You can read "How the Grinch Stole Christmas" before going to sleep.



I know this wall has nothing to do with the Grinch but I love it.  The happy snowman makes my heart sing.


I originally had the presents on the floor near the Grinch but I like them so much more on the dresser.



Isn't the penguin adorable?  I love how this grouping turned out.


I think we can all use this reminder.


I added some whimsical ornaments to the Grinch tree.









Can you believe Christmas is in 38 days?!!!


The last time Mr. W stayed over night he told me he couldn't sleep in this room because the Grinch's eyes were following him.  Poor baby!  He slept in the other room.





I love this red feather wreath.


Here's a pic from the photo shoot of the kids for Christmas 2015.  I can't believe it's been two years already.  We had so much fun that day!



I hoped you enjoyed your visit to Whoville.  Oh, by the way.  I didn't buy one single new thing for this room.  :)

Is the Grinch on your list of "must watch" Christmas movies?  I have to be honest...I already watched it while I was decorating the family room.  It was so good.  I love the soundtrack.  So many good songs.

I hope you have a fabulous Thursday!

Take care,

xoxoxo

Debbie





SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment