Pages

Jun 27, 2019

Sweet P'S Book Corner




Hi my name is Sweet P and I would like to give you a summary of what I thought about the book "Rocky" from the series the "Puppy Place by Ellen Miles".

Rocky is an English Bulldog that was supposed to be a guard dog for the Peterson family store.  The only problem is Rocky would rather nap than protect the store so the Petersons placed an ad in the paper for a new owner.

Lizzie fostered Rocky all while looking for a new owner.  She learns that the puppy is very stubborn and doesn't want to change his lazy ways.  Lizzie was able to find an older couple in need of a companion who were more than happy to accommodate the sleepy puppy's lifestyle.

In my opinion Buddy and Rocky are the best Puppy Place books I have read yet. Rocky is an English Bulldog and Buddy is a mixed breed.  My favorite breeds are the French and English Bulldog.  They are just so cute.  I loved this book because it was on my favorite breed of dog and because it was 100% a good book in my opinion.

Take care and happy reading,

Sweet P


Juvenile
Grades 1-2, 3-5

No comments:

Post a Comment