Pages

Jul 3, 2019

Sweet P's Book Corner



Hi my name is Sweet P and I would like to give you a summary of what I thought about the book "Lola" from the series "The Puppy Place by Ellen Miles".

#lola
#puppyplace

The Peterson family fosters puppies and dogs to find a good home for them. Charles and his friends find Lola stuck outside just before a storm. She has a home but it is not a good home. They have a decision to make. Should they bring her to be fostered at Charles' house or leave the cute black and white French Bulldog here?  They brought her to one of Charles' friends house and find a forever home for Lola.

I like the series Puppy Place because I love animals.  In fact, I have a puppy and a three year old English Bulldogs at home.  I love it when they find a home because I want all animals to have a place to live always.

Take care and happy reading,

Sweet P


Appeals to 2nd through 3rd                                                                                                               
Reading level grade 3                                                                                                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment