Pages

Jul 16, 2019

Happy Anniversary Babe


Today is our 31st wedding anniversary!!!  
We have been together for 33 years.  
Time sure has flown by!

#31years
#anniversary

God definitely knew what he was doing when he matched us together.  I won't say it has always been easy because I would be lying.  After all, when you put two people together that are both stubborn and strong-willed sparks are going to fly.  And fly they did!!!  Oh if we only had a snapshot of the many times we each stood our ground, toe-to-toe and fought for what we wanted/believed.  Neither one of us backing down.  :)  Things were never boring!

We have been blessed with two amazing daughters, two awesome son-in-laws, and three precious grandchildren.  And I can't forget four grand "doggies".

Our passion has been and continues to be decorating our home and making it all that it can be.  
We have always agreed on the end results, we just had different ideas of how to get there.  I have learned to share my ideas of what I want to do or where I want to go (travel wise), give him time to think about it...and before you know it he's totally onboard.  If that doesn't work, I get one of the kids to make a suggestion.  :)  He has taught me patience.

Every single thing we have gone through has made us the couple we are today and I wouldn't change any of it.  We are in the "sweet spot" of our relationship.  

We get each other.
We have way less disagreements.  Rarely do we get upset.
We support each other.
We make our dreams come true...even the big ones!!!

I am so grateful for my "hubs".

Love you babe!!!  Here's to 30 more years together!

Hope you have an amazing day!!!

xoxoxo

Debbie





No comments:

Post a Comment