Pages

Jul 17, 2019

Sweet P's Book Corner




Hi my name is Sweet P and I would like to give you a summary of what I thought about the book "Warriors Into The Wild" by Erin Hunter.

#warriorsintothewild

A kiitypet [any cat owned by humans] comes into the Thunder Clan and gets treated badly just because he is a kitttypet.  Little did they know that there was something special about him.  They continue to treat him unfair and still he shows them he should be treated fairly and then they still treated him unfair.  They had other problems though.  The other clans were stealing there prey and always attacking them.  Can they survive through Leafbare [Fall]?

I really enjoyed this book because it was interesting.  I think you should read BlueStar's Prophecy first because it made tons more sense when I read it.

Take care and happy reading,

Sweet P

No comments:

Post a Comment