Pages

Jul 10, 2019

Sweet P's Book Corner

 


Hi my name is Sweet P and I would like to give a summary of what I thought about the book "BlueStar's Prophecy" from the series "Warriors by Erin Hunter".

#bluestarsprophecy
#warriors

BlueStar's Prophecy leads up to a book I am going to do a report on later called "Warriors Into The Wild".  I would recommend you to read this book first so you understand the next book better. 

Bluekit [BlueStar] is born and she had overheard a prophecy about her.  It was said "Like fire, you will blaze through the forest".  So Bluekit decides to talk to her sister [Snowkit].  Snowkit didn't believe that it was true so she said "don't believe it".  Later Bluestar is a Warrior and she has lost her mom and her sister over a few months.   She is destined to be a leader and one day save her clan. That day came when she had kits and had to give them up to save her clan.  She becomes a leader and saves her clan.

BlueStar's Prophecy is an amazing book. I enjoyed it a lot.  If you are interested in this report you are going to enjoy the book.

Take care and happy reading,

Sweet P






No comments:

Post a Comment