Pages

Dec 3, 2015

Happy Holidays Open House Day 7


Ho Ho Ho!!!

Hello there....so nice of you to stop by.  Let's grab a cup of coffee and a danish to fuel our bodies.  I'm sure you have quite the list to tackle today, just as I do.  My goal is for you to feel energized and inspired when after we finish today's tour of the main bathroom.

I've chosen Meghan Trainor's "I'll Be Home" for our listening pleasure.  I hope you like it as much as I do.


One of the rooms you can be sure your guests will see while visiting is the bathroom so be sure and don't skimp  on the Christmas decor.  :)

I love the fun "Ho Ho Ho" I placed behind the faucet.  You can't but smile when you see it.


Everything in here is from years past except the shower curtain.  I purchased it this year and added rhinestones to the snowflakes.  I shared it with you here.


One of my favorite things to do during the holidays is to burn a holiday scent throughout the house.  My favorite candle for year round is the Orleans Candle Creme Brûlée.  However, for the holidays I burn the scent  Christmas Passion.  It smells so good, and I get so many compliments.  A large candle lasts me for two holiday seasons.


I love the three Santa pictures.  They have been part of my Christmas decor for at least 30 years.  It would not be Christmas without them.  And yes, I still pack them in their original boxes.






I love having holiday decorations throughout our home.  It makes the season so much cozier.  Is that a word or did I just make it up?  :)



I didn't want to pack away my "Today I Am Grateful" so I placed it in the bathroom.  It helps me remember to be appreciative of the many blessings we've been given as we move through this busy, but special holiday season.


Thank you for stopping by.  I hope I've given you some ideas of how you can add touches of Christmas throughout your home.

Good luck with your lists and your gift shopping.

Take care,

xoxoxo

Debbie





4 comments:

  1. Another adorable festive bathroom! I am loving all of your posts and Christmas decorations! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I was hoping I wasn't over loading anyone on Christmas. Take care!

      Delete
  2. Even the bathroom is pretty. You go girl! I printed out that printable last year too. It's so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Great minds think alike!!! Take care!

      Delete